Photography and video photography by means of remotely piloted aircraft in Port of HaminaKotka22.01.2019
The port may grant a permit for the use of a remotely piloted aircraft for photography and video photography in the port area if the following conditions are met:
- The photography or video photography is related to the operator’s business.
- The operator has made a notification about the starting of the operation to the Finnish Transport Safety Agency (a copy of the notification must be delivered to the port).
- The operator has a liability insurance (a copy of the insurance policy must be delivered to the port).
- The user of the aircraft has drawn up an assignmentspecific safety assessment in writing. This must cover the identification of hazards, risk assessment and risk reduction.
- The user of the aircraft has drawn up operating guidelines in writing. These must contain a description of normal operation and of operation in the event of disturbances.
- Permit applications in writing may be directed to Safety and Security department
These requirements are based on the following order by Finnish Transport Safety Agency Traficom:
TRAFI/90924/03.04.00.00/2016 OPS M1-32 Use of remotely piloted aircraft and model aircraft